"I met up with a group of friends at the bar of the Casino Barrière Courrendlin, where much to our surprise we were offered a free drink, a nice gesture to the guests arriving after 6 p.m. After playing the slot machines for a while, we tried our luck at the tables, which is to say, the Black Jack. In order to win at the Black Jack card game, one has to reach the number 21 or get close to that number without passing it. My friend Polo, who likes poker, tried to hit the jackpot at the Ultimate Poker table, which promised an interesting sum of money. Time was flying, and we were lucky to be able to have dinner after 9 p.m. at the restaurant of the casino. We enjoyed our evening in this pleasant and convivial atmosphere very much."
Sunday to Thursday: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday to Thursday: 6.15 p.m.-2.45 a.m.
Friday and Saturday: 6.15 p.m.-3.45 a.m.
"Resto" package (CHF 70.00) comprising:
- CHF 20.00 of chips
- an apero-drink at the Casino bar
- a full meal including starter, main course, dessert, two glasses of wine and coffee
- a drink at the Casino bar
- a gratis introduction to the games starting at 6.15 p.m.
Good to know
- Free parking
- Admittance exclusively for persons over 18 not banned from gambling and on presentation of valid proof of identity.
Casino Barrière Courrendlin
T. +41 (0) 32 436 10 80