14th Franches Equi Trail, Saignelégier
More than 500 riders meet at the Marché-Concours in Saignelégier. Equipped with a map and a questionnaire, they take off on a 25 km ride through the magnificent landscapes of the Franches Montagnes. Meanwhile they have to answer questions, overcome obstacles, and play games which at times are quite fanciful. All this happens in a convivial and very relaxed atmosphere.
Good to know
- The public can participate at the start as well as in some of the tests.
- Worth watching: hundreds of horses in full action!
- Food and beverages available on site all day long.
- Evening concert with an orchestra.
- Book your room online
- or per phone : +41 (0)32 432 41 60