A looping route starting from Le Noirmont
"We meet up in Le Noirmont at 5 o'clock for a drink. Just a quick round and off we go for a night-time snowshoe walk. The fluorescent signs reflect the light from our headlamps. The moon is full and the sky is clear. We cross a vast expanse and see snow-covered fir trees ahead. The scenery on the way looks like a cross between a lunar landscape and a fantasy film. Only the tips of the small fir trees stick out from the snow. Soon we are back in Le Peu-Péquignot, where our reward awaits... a fondue, of course. What better way to spend a Friday evening with friends?"
Joe and the team
Marked route no. 1: Le Noirmont - Le Peu-Péquignot - Le Noirmont
Distance: 5.4 km
Gradient 130 m.
Good to know
- Option to eat along the way, at the Relais Equestre or the Auberge in Le Peu-Péquignot.
- From Le Peu-Péquignot there is a marked route to Le Creux-des-Biches - Les Barrières - Le Boéchet (route 11). Option to eat in the Restaurant Les Chatons in Les Barrières.
- Night-time route: reflective markings.
- Please note that Jura Railways also offer snowshoe & fondue packages.
- Feel-Good Day or Weekend Chez Le Roy with a snowshoeswalk
DownloadFlyer "snowshoes - Franches-Montagnes" | PDF, 7.57 MB
Rue de la Gare 11
T. +41 (0) 32 952 42 90