"During a photoshoot, I had the chance to take a two-seater paraglider ride. Everything happened so fast, I didn't have time to think and prepare myself for the idea of taking off into the sky. I barely had time to turn around before finding myself on the bus that carried me onto the ridge close to La Caquerelle, the starting point. My heart beat fast as I put on my jumpsuit, helmet and shoes. The instructor set up the paraglider and cords, then tied us together. As we ran down the hill, my adrenaline rose and we took off with a big jump. I was in the air! What a feeling of freedom! Thanks to the instructor's skill and reassuring words, my fear soon gave way to amazement at the wonderful landscapes. As I felt more and more at ease, the instructor told me how to take the controls and let me have a go. Time passes so quickly when you are suspended in the air. Before I knew it, it was time to land rather chaotically in the fields. What an experience - a real blast of freedom!"
LeParapente.ch, examples of rates on offer
- Tandem flights for children from CHF 99.00
- Tandem flights for anyone from age 4 to 77: CHF 130.00
- 5 day paragliding beginner’s course, from CHF 690.00, with professional instructors
- Day program based on paragliding, disc golf, street golf, kayak, scooter: prices on request
Jura Evasion, examples of rates on offer
- Introductory day (6 hours): CHF 150.00
- Introductory half-day (3 hours): CHF 80.00
- Two-seater flight 1 (lasting 7 to 10 minutes): CHF 90.00
- A gentle, relaxing flight in stable conditions, usually in the morning.
- Two-seater flight 2 (duration depending on conditions, at least 20 minutes): CHF 120.00