Tous en selle - Voucher for 1 Free Horse Ride
Jura Tourism and the Jurassic Horse Breeders Association (FJEC) welcome you to the canton of Jura. This is the home of Switzerland’s only indigenous horse breed, the Franches-Montagnes horses. From 2 overnight stays in the region between May and October, you receive a voucher by Jura Tourism for a one-hour trail ride on horseback.
The Voucher includes:
- Free 1-hour horseback ride adapted to all levels
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Voucher valid only once per person per stay
How to book your free horseback ride?:
- Book your ride exclusively at Jura Tourisme daily until 5 p.m. on the eve of the ride (space is limited). T. +41 32 432 41 60.
- Present your voucher (1 voucher per family or per booking) to the service provider along with your valid JURA-PASS (1 per person) on the day of your ride. The voucher is not available for groups from 10 people.
- The voucher can only be redeemed upon prior reservation of the ride at Jura Tourism.
We wish you a great experience on horseback in the Jura!
DownloadOffer conditions | PDF, 79 kB
Rue de la Gruère 6
T. +41 (0) 32 432 41 60